SYSTEM DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS FOR
HIGH LEVEL SECURITY, NEW & ESTABLISHED, GOVERNMENT & COUNCIL BUILDINGS
- Aging fleet of analogue radios operating on a limited number of channels
- Current system is not able to be expanded despite more users
- Work health and safety challenges cannot be addressed with the current system
- Reliable, secure, clear radio communications across multiple channels for many different user groups.
- Coverage across all major external areas of the council region and internally within council-owned properties.
- Ability to locate users in times of duress – particularly for those working alone
- System to be expandable from 600 users to 1000+ in coming years
- Capacity for over 1000 users across multiple talk groups
- All conversations in clear digital with no external interference
- Selected groups monitored and able to be located at all times
- Variety of radio terminals supplied, all compatible and with features tailored to each user group
- 24Hr maintenance agreement in place to support the network