SYSTEM DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS FOR
- Simultaneous communications across multiple user groups with large staff volumes can be challenging.
- Food & Beverage sales and patron access can be high pressure environments and speedy, efficient, service delivery is sometimes difficult to manage.
- Rapid response to security, maintenance and safety problems is required, particularly when interacting with the general public.
- Different style but interoperable radios for various job roles with reliable coverage and redundancy.
- Advanced and yet simple to use communication devices are necessary to enable multiple user groups to communicate at once.
- Units must have the option to be fitted with an earpiece to reduce causing customer distraction.
- Communications within each user group to be quick, clear and simple, often in areas of heightened background noise.
- Efficient management of mass inflow and outflow of patrons.
- Contractor, retailer and services management to be co-ordinated effectively.
- Efficient communications across multiple channels within the venue/site – using compact terminals
- The system can operate effectively even when the campus is at maximum patron capacity
- Extra radios can be brought in and added quickly when larger events require additional staff
- Job ticketing software package provided to improve efficiency and response times from maintenance personnel
- Site security and evacuation can be managed quickly to enhance patron safety